Wednesday, June 13, 2007

For Better or For Worse

I really enjoyed the letter for June under Jim's section (I just discovered it today). It discusses today's over consumerism and being more green: http://www.fborfw.com/char_pgs/grandpa/index.php?page=letters

I am still in bit of a rut. I'm trying but find it harder. Since we're not using the car, that's a huge savings. We may be getting it fixed if it's not too expensive. We could live without it but it's so much easier having it. We did our shopping yesterday walking and it was hard. In the past we didn't have kids to lug around. At least now we can haul the wagon along to fill up, although the kids would rather be sitting in it. I am very out of shape (which is why the walking is hard for me) but I know I will become more fit if I walk more.

No comments: